Monday, February 11, 2008

We wish you...

I don't remember having used a blog to wish a person....but then, birthdays are special occasions, and when it is a birthday of one of my dearest friends...I suppose I can make an exception...

...NWD, I know that today is a reminder that you are older and greyer, but then, a lot wiser too, with a year more of experiences, knowledge, equations and friends....and that's something!

So Happy Birthday! God bless you, always and always!

Ever the best of friends!

:-)

2 comments:

)(enophon said...

so have you ditched livejournal for good ;)

RAP said...

Not really. Just got a bit tired of the same old everything! :-)

Needed a fresh start.

I'm leaving it open for now....open relationship sort of. ;-)

For now though, will be blogging here...might simultaneously do both later on....and will drop in on and off on lj to see what all you guys there are up to. :-)

Come to think of it....I'm going to put up this link on my ljournal.