Friday, April 2, 2010

Home



I love home. I love it when my family is all around me, and I love it when I am all alone. The past few months have taught me to embrace solitude. The peace around me. Being able to think, being able to read, to exercise creaky finger muscles over the piano keys. The silence of the night is beautiful, broken only by the rustle of a page turning.

I can't wait for my family to return. But until then, I'm in love with the solitude. It's something to look forward to throughout the day. The moment I enter in the door, all the vibes soaked up during my day in law school dissipate, and I am at peace again with my thoughts clear in my head.

2 comments:

S. Susan Deborah said...

Home is nice, isn't it? Now I am away from home but feel at home here as well.

Being at peace with oneself is what matters.

Have a great week ahead.

Joy always,
Susan

P.S: I like the widget: I see you. Reminds me of America's "Big Brother is Watching."

RAP said...

Hi Susan,

It's been quiet on my blog for a while. Nice to have you come by.

I like the widget too. It freaked me out a little the first time I saw it on somebody else's blog! ;-)

Have a great week ahead!

:-)