Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tagged!

I got tagged by Prithvi. It has been ages since I actually played along with one of these...and never on this blog. Still, I do find it fun! Here goes....

Five things you wish you could say to people (no names to be taken):
1) Grow up.
2) NOBODY is playing mind games with you!
3) Life isn't all about winning.
4) Let's be friends.
5) I can see through your veneer!

Eight things about me:
1) I rarely eat my vegetables.
2) I sing in the shower.
3) I think that being fat is a way of life.
4) I don't know why people can't just compete with themselves and no one else.
5) I don't understand the concept of "romantic love".
6) I need my space from people but I also need people.
7) I love travelling....desperately!
8) I should have been named Claire.

One way to win my heart (there’s just one):
Through music.

Five things that cross my mind a lot:
1)My immediate family.
2)Prayers (generally the requesting kind, I'm ashamed to say)
3)My friends and their lives.
4)Immediate worries.
5)The future.

One thing I wish I never did:
Be sweet. It gets boring.


Three Turn Offs:

1)Faff.
2)Lies.
3)Non-communicativeness.

Four things I want to do before I die:
1)Travel to all the continents.
2)Experience the birth of a baby (either as a spectator or being involved.)
3)Learn to speak another language fluently.
4)Publish a book.

One Confession:
I think I'm capable of great coldness and selfishness.

Alright! So now I get to tag others....hmmm.... I tag

1) Tuhina
2) Rudra
3) Thomas
4) Vikram
5) Dilip
6) Asma
7) Vipul
8) Divya

(Will add links to their blogs later)

2 comments:

Prithvi S Acharya said...

Intriguing !
Why Claire?

RAP said...

That's a long story....meant for a wintry fireside...or just after a successful poetry group session. :-) I'll tell you about it...but it isn't intriguing at all I'm afraid! Terribly commonplace. :-)